Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Here I go again, I had a blog once upon a time-but deleted it due to lack of my own interest. But I feel I need to start over-so here goes!

What a year it's been already and it's not even half over. In January, we traveled to Fargo again and set up our IVF calendar. Early February, Quay and I traveled to Hawaii for our 10 year anniversary. Late Feb.-early March was our IVF cycle. Mid-March we got the terrible news that it didn't work, but we have 2 frozen embyos waiting for us.  So late March-early April was an emotional rollercoaster for me, the why's got the best of me. In April we traveled to Las Vegas for my sister-in-law's wedding. It ended up being a fun family vacation.   Whew-what a busy 4 months!

We're in May now and hoping for some nice weather and hopefully more fun. Today ended up being really nice outside. We raked some of the yard where the grass seems to have died off. Shoveled the remaining snow we got on Saturday into the sunshine to see it vanish for good.

I am looking forward to summer, getting out on the boat, gardening, relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment