Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Busy week

It was a very busy week to end September.  As I predicted Quay didn't make it home to go to Fargo for our appointment, so my Dad tagged along with me.  We left after Ryder's dentist appointment, in which my little man got a shiny silver tooth. Oy!  Wednesday morning was my appointment and I got wonderful news!! No more U/S appointments-we scheduled my transfer day!! Hooray!  So that meant that Thursday I got to start taking more pills and the dreaded progesterone in oil shots.  (I had to make myself a colorful chart so I know when I take all my pills.) So far they have been quite painful (the shots that is), just as expected.  Friday I attend the Norsk Hostfest with my parents. We saw some great cover bands of Abba and The Beatles. That evening we went to The Gaithers. WONDERFUL! I have been to a couple of their concerts now and they are just such an uplifting experience.  Saturday proved to be a lazy day for me.  Ryder and I picked our pumpkins out of the garden, only to realize that it was hot outside! I headed back to the house and took a nap while Ryder watched Toy Story 3.

Today we are headed to Fargo again.  Our embryo transfer is Monday morning at 11am. I am starting to get a little freaked out, but I know it's all in God's hands. I can't control what happens in the next week. I just pray for 1 or 2 sticky little babies! I want high numbers next week on that labwork.

I woke up this morning and looked out the window to an awesome sight!  The sun was rising and peeking through the clouds. It was like God was showing me how beautiful he makes things and that I shouldn't worry. That's what I am going on anyway! :)   So I went out and snapped a picture. If you are reading this blog, I would appreciate a prayer for my family-that it may expand in the next 9 months.



5 comments:

  1. This is a glorious picture - love all the layers in the sky with the blue, the grey etc. Sincere wishes for the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sunrise!
    Hoping for one or two sticky babies for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for you and your family. Isn't God amazing? I love your sunrise picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sunrise! And I do hope your wish will come true!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful sunrise photo! Yes, God is in control and always present.

    ReplyDelete