Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

It's beginning.....

...to look a lot like Christmas!! At my house that is. :)  We have done about 90% of our decorating. It's taking a while because I have been busy working, making all that cash. Ha!  Yesterday after school Ryder and I decorated the tree in the living room, we put it up Monday night.  As I was hanging ornaments with Ryder I came across the ornament we bought when I was pregnant. It brought tears to my eyes thinking about how fast time has gone and my little baby is 6 years old already.  I have loved every age he has been, just wish time would S--L--O--W down.  I love how excited he is about Christmas-he was SO excited to decorate. He couldn't wait.

Today it is snowing-maybe this stuff will stick around. I like snow for Christmas, and maybe this will make it feel more like the season it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment