Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

I LOVE my life!!  I must say I feel so incredibly lucky to have been blessed with such a wonderful man to spend my life with, and we have an incredibly wonderful little boy that lights up our days.  I look into Quay's eyes and see the love he has for me shining right back and I just can't help but feel all giddy inside. He just makes me so happy! He provides for our family without (much) complaining, as long as he has clean socks and underwear he's happy. That's really the biggest complaint I get from him, when I forget to wash clothes. Haha! 

Just about 2 weeks ago I saw two job openings that I know I could do. I actually called on one and got more info on it.  When Quay got home from work I told him about it and he replies, "I don't want you working".  He wants me home when he's home, how sweet is that. I offer to make a little money for our family, and he just wants me to be home with our son. I just couldn't ask for anything more in life.

Last week Sunday was Father's Day, and even though Quay had to work we got to spend a little time with him in the afternoon.



It was a busy week last week-I can't remember why anymore because it went by SO fast-but it's gone and here we are on a Monday again.  Saturday evening was Misty and Shawn's hometown wedding reception. We had a lot of fun! We got a little rain early in the evening for it, but after that it turned out  to be an awesome night!




No comments:

Post a Comment