Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

It happened...

The time has come.  I knew it would one day, but I didn't think it would be so soon. It's a day I have been dreading for years.  This morning I walked with Ryder out to the bus. As it was approaching I gave him a little squeeze and kissed him on the top of the head and I got the "MOooom!"

I said, "what?"

Ryder, "the bus!"

Me, "what you don't want anyone seeing me hug you?"

Ryder, "NO!"

Me (as the bus is just about to stop at our approach, hehe), "how about now?"

Ryder, "quit it!"

Okay, so maybe I was almost looking forward to this time, where he is starting to get embarrased by his parents doting on him. He is my only one, I have to dote on him! I just wub him SOOOO much. Hehe.

So the age has come, he's 7 and his parents embarress him. Maybe it's because that cute girl rides his bus. Who knows what is going on inside the mind of a 7 year old boy. Normally I think it's just the sound of engines roaring and guys battling it out. I guess not this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment