Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Health and Happiness

First off....I need to be and want to be healthy. We don't eat enough of the "good stuff" in our house-and I want to change that. I bought fruit this week at the grocery store-more than normal, and we have all been eating it-not just Ryder.  I have been eating smaller portions at supper, and I started eating Special K for lunch. I did the special K thing last winter and I know I lost some weight before our vacation. I am not a breakfast eater, but I sometimes have a cup of coffee.  I know I need to workout, and from what I have heard, you don't need to work out for an hour every day. Last night I worked out for about 25 mins after discovering tumbler.com.  Tonight I did this exercise regimine I found on Pinterest. It wasn't easy-but I did it!
Pinned Image

I want to try and do something like this everyday and see what happens. I think it will be best if I change it up every day so I don't get bored with it.  Last night I took some before pics, hopefully in a month or two I can post them with after pics. :)

1 comment:

  1. Don't over do it too quickly. Good to have some concrete gaols/lifestyle changes in mind.

    ReplyDelete