Monday, July 11, 2011

Okay-I have been slacking once again-but the days go by fast when you're busy! The 4th of July came and went, so that means summer is half over already and it just started it seems. We had a good time at our annual 4th of July games at the farm. Dan and Joel weren't present as they decided to make a trek to Canada for some band-but we had fun regardless. My honey had to work at night, but he came and enjoyed some game time with us.  It ended in a huge water fight among the brothers and the children (that includes Dad-Haha!). It was a hot one too-so the water fight was refreshing I am sure-I stayed out of it.

On July 6-7 Quay and I made our first voyage on the sailboat with just our family of 3! There wasn't much wind-so it was a good practice go around and we did great! We got the sails up without even knocking anyone off the boat.  We sailed/motored to Hazen Bay and spent the evening with some friends and tied up there for the night. We motored back the next morning as there was no wind to be had, and we had a few minor technical difficulties. It was a fun family trip!

We got our pool set up this past weekend also-it's finally nice enough out to even warrant having it out.  Ryder jumped in as soon as he could and enjoyed the coolness of the water on these hot ND days we're having.  Ryder and I spent the afternoon on Sunday with my Dad and three younger brothers on the Riverdale golf course. Ryder took his clubs along and was getting better as the day went on. I even golfed a few holes and didn't do nearly as bad as I thought I would. I may just have to invest in some clubs for myself.

On to another week. Monday is here.  Quay works two more days and then we are off to Fargo to set up our FET calendar. I have 2 frozen babies waiting for me-and I hope to have them both growing safely inside of me by the end of September. As much as I don't want to get my hopes up for this working-I still have to be optimistic and positive.  We were told that they have 67% success rates at our clinic for FET cycles after a failed IVF cycle; so those are GREAT odds! I want to be in that success rate!! It's all in God's hands. I need to give Him all my worries, but that is so hard to do. Prayers are needed and greatly accepted!! I still have days where I could just cry and wonder WHY!!? WHY?!! WHY!  The questions are always there-but I know God has a plan for me and I need to just be patient and understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment