Pages

Friday, March 4, 2016

A Fresh Start

Since it's been nearly 2 years since my last blog post, I thought a new start is in order. I updated my header and added a few new profile items. After that long, a few things have changed around here--including me!

It seems life has gotten better-we are happy, settled, and we seem to have this life of ours all figured out. Haha!! Okay--maybe not ALL figured out. ;)

We have added new things and creatures to our little farm/ranch/hacienda--whatever you want to call it.  We now have 30 chickens, a horse, a donkey, 3 dogs, 4 cats, a bunny, and 6 sheep (and soon to be 6+ lambs). Wow-that's a lot of animals--and we are thinking of getting more.  We built a barn last summer with much help from family and friends. It was an ordeal-but it's up and withstanding, for the most part, these horrible ND winds we've been getting.  We ran out of nice weather to finish all the trim on it-but it worked to keep our animals warm this winter.



I started a new little endeavor myself. I started making signs and such with barn wood or re-purposing drawer fronts or really any kind of wood I can get my hands on.  It's been a fun adventure; I was in a local vendor show before Christmas. I mainly sell to local people via a FB for sale page or my "business" FB page.







Those are just a sample. It's fun coming up with new ideas and running with them.  I love getting custom orders and seeing the face of my satisfied customer.

More to come soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment